
Me and my friends where going to a party, Whitney, Diana, and I wanted t look WAY beyond cool, so we bought black skinny jeans, and black and white shirts. We were way over dressed, but we looked fabulous!



This is Whitney, Diana and Grayson. Whit is the blond in the blurry pic, and Diana is the brunette that is texting me, even though I was sitting in the seat right across from her.



This is the most random post I have ever done, the title says it all. It is Sunday afternoon and I am so BORED!!!



That is Jordan, he is one of the coolest boys I have ever met, and above is Amy, my very best friend, and her little brother, Martin. There is also me sitting on the bus, with makeup and my hair done well, pretending to be a bride, and me being bored and going AHHHHHH!
i love your blog the background is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes this is one of her very close friends DIANA.
ReplyDelete