Kay I am so beyond EXCITED for Friday, ya I know it's the 13th and all, but it might just be a very good day for me.... First Valentines Day as a girl with a ---------!!! I am TOTALLY excited, what will it be like? Fun? Funner? Funnest? I think funnest. Ya, funnest. Candy and cookies. Yum, yum, and way more yum. I got a total BIGO present for my B.F.F's they are getting a little plushy puppy with a heart that says I LOVE YOU! Total cute-ness! But I feel such pitty-tears for my BFF Diana, her BF dumped her like last week. NO CLASS. Boo points for him, the week before V-day! Honestly! Why break her heart like that?!
But on a completely different note, I want to tell all my e-BFF's about my bigest burden in life.... Violin. No change that . My violin teacher. I mean, not to be rude but... Well yes to be rude. Violin has gotton to be totally a challenge. The EVIL teacher is always yellin at us. Like, EX. last week Daina go texcused, 'cause her Dad didn't want her to play anymore, so meanie teach totally yells at everyone, but Diana. SO not fair..... NOT NOT NOT!!! I mean yell at Diana or her Dad not me or my BFF's, Whitney, Mary, and Marissa! Why? Why? Why!? Awe well.
Well anyways, Happy Valentines Day!
I love you! <3>
February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment