K. Stress. I don't know what to do!!! You know the really crappy friend as of last post? Ya. Idk what to DO with her. She is like begging for my oh so saintly forgiveness. But, some things.... idk. She sent me a note, and verbal messages (I have Cydne say "how could you?" and she says "I didn't do anything!" etc...) So in her note she was all:
Look you are a really good friend and I would hate to lose you!
And I hate having people hate me.
I am so sorry!
Forgive me?
Really Crappy Friend (let's call her Geena.)
And I was all. Umm..... Give me time to think about it.
And so now I need advice. To forgive (the oh so saintly choice) or to not forgive (the more encouraged by Diana choice.) I HATE people who lie and abandon their friends, but Geena? has been my friend for eternity, or in other words since we were like 6 months.... So the choice is yours...
A poll has been put up.
Vote. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE!!!!!
February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment