




This is a short version of my Christmas. All the Pictures you see below have been taken by me and my new Camera! I figured out how to work it. I deserve a Nobel Prize in Camera Working, (NOT.)
My artistically decorated Christmas tree. I am so PROUD.
I got a ipod, as well as my new camera. I got candy, (chocolate, of course.) And these really cool painted horses I discovered in Boston. There will be a picture of those too. But later. When I have more then 5. :)
One of the funnest things I did was build a Ginger Bread house. My friend Diana and I built them. You can see mine at the top. So proud, so proud.
So anyways, I hope you have all had a GREAT Christmas, and have a great rest of '08. And as the big fat guy in the red suit would say, "Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good Night."
Merry Christmas!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment