I have been watching the olympics recently, ( who hasn't though, seriously!) And I have decided I officially am in love with Michael Phelps! He is the best swimmer ever, good match huh?! I mean number one in the history of history, and number one of the 11 year old girls in Utah County. His Free Relay was a bit BEYOND AWESOME! So I now have incentive to do well and actually practice during the year.
On a weirdly different note I got an awesome teacher for 6th grade and am NOT excited for school to start, 'cause I HATE homework. But Mrs. strong seems awesome.
Lastly and sadly, my previous and my Aunts current dog Dewi, (Day-we) might have cancer in her spline. She had a Splinectimy (or somthing like that in medical language) or Spline Surgery and almost died and would have if they had waited even a few more hours. I'm hoping that she's okay and am counting my blessings she didn't die, if you fell like it include her in your prayers, please?
Thats all.
August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I'm so sorry about Dewi. She is in my prayers for sure.
ReplyDelete