May 16, 2008
Best Birthday Ever!
On April 26 2008 I had my first harry potter birthday. At 6:00am on that Saturday morning I was up and ready to get my presents. For about five minutes I was waiting, than after that five minutes I was sleeping. Until 7:00 I was in a half Emma sleep mode. Than my mom came in with my birthday owl, a snowy white one named Hedwig. I got up got dressed, and ate 5 pancakes. My mom made me wait almost 2 hours before we could go to my Uncle Matt's house to meet my cousins Lucy and Sarah. Than we had to load the car. It was endless! But finally we were ready to go pick up Amy. I opened my presents in the car. Lucy gave my a $20 gift certificate to Petsmart and chocolate , Sarah gave me a Hannah Montana CD, and Amy gave me a purse breath mints and chapstick. Than we got to lagoon. We went on all the big awesome freaky rides. I think Wicked was my favorite ride. You go really fast up, than really fast straight down. It was fun. I also liked The Rocket it goes up than down, fast. I got a REALLY chocolatey birthday cake and nummy rolls! The ride home was the worst part. I wanted it to last forever. But it didn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment