February 14, 2008

Valentines Daty

Today was Valentines day and this is what I did. First I went into my Mom and Dad's room to say "Happy Valentines Day!" What I got in return was a Symphany Chocolate Bar and The Golden Compass Series Book On Tape. Soon after I was in the kitchen with my mom curling my hair and me attempting to eat ceral. But after all the efforts I looked amazing! At school we didn't do anyhting to special in the morning. We had math swithched spots, and got our progress reports. I did great as always. I got 89%. It's not bad for the advanced math class. When we got back to clas I saw a giant Valentine bear on Mary's desk {her presnt from her true love} and red and pink in every corner of the room! I got to the 21st page in my creative story. {Only 2 paragraphs required.} After Centers time was over we did a 1-hour mystery. I helped the boy next to me as well as the rest of my class with the decoding and graph part. As soon as we finished the mystery w edid the word puzzle my mom made with every name in the class. i was the first to finish. For lunch I had a PB&J sandwitch and cheese with a pudding. After lunch we passed out the Valentines and a boy name Dante gave me a special kiss earaser. So the we went to orchastra and we ha d aparty there to. Thank goodness I hadn't practiced! After school me and my family went to a 4:00 dinner at Bombai House. So that is a very long summary of my 10th Valentines Day1

No comments:

Post a Comment