I know you have wonderd about my question. The correct awnser is Harry Potter \ The Twilight books ! Thanks to all who voted vote again this week in the same place.
My name is Emma Tueller Stone. I live in Provo, Utah. During the Summer I swim and during the Winter I ski. I am the the 1st or 2nd best swimmer in the county for my 11 year old girls. I ski race and have lots of fun. I am 11 years old but when I go to College I want to go to BYU, Harvord, and Oxford. I hope to be a Laywer and Possibly President or a Supreme Court Judge. My favorite hobbies are reading and writing. And I go to school at Caynon Crest Elementary. I'm in 6th grade and my best friends are Amy D. ,Jessie B., Whit Whit W, and Chrissy T. My teacher is Mrs. Strong.
hey emma! i got it right. email me! lucy
ReplyDelete